2014年2月2日 星期日

Daily Devotion - Feb 3 - ¥q¥¬¯u¨C¤éÆF­×(©]) Evening by Evening

司布真每日靈修(夜) Evening by Evening

二月三日

經文: 「求你告訴我您在何處牧羊,晌午在何處使羊歇臥。(雅歌一:7)

這些話表達了信徒要與基督相交的願望。您在何處牧羊?在家中?只要我能找著您,我願去。在單獨的禱告中?那麼我要不住地禱告。在您的話中?那麼我要勤奮地誦讀。在您的命令中?那麼我要全心行在其中。求您告訴我,您在何處牧羊?無論您這位牧者在何處,我就要在該處如羊一樣臥下。離了您,我不能滿足。我靈饑渴,唯有您的同在才能使我舒暢。您的羊晌午在何處歇臥?唯一使我得安歇之處就是您和所愛的羊群所在之處。「我何必在您同伴的羊群旁邊,好像蒙著臉的人呢?」(歌一:7)。您有同伴,為何我不是其中之一?撒但告訴我,我不配,我一向都是不配的,然而您也一直愛我。因此我的不配不能構成我現在與您相交的障礙。是的,我的信心軟弱易於跌倒,但是這軟弱正是我要常常在您牧養羊群之處的原因。因此我可以獲得力量,在安歇的水邊蒙保守得安全。為何我要轉離呢?沒有理由使我轉離,卻有成千的理由使我不轉離。耶穌親自招呼我前去。祂若稍微走開,只有讓我更珍惜祂的同在。現在,我因遠離祂而憂傷困擾,祂將再次把我領回到蔭涼之處。在那�,祂的羊群得著遮蔽,不受炎陽的灼燒。

Evening, February 3

Scripture: "Tell me ... where thou feedest, where thou makest thy flock to rest at noon."(Song of Solomon 1:7)

These words express the desire of the believer after Christ, and his longing for present communion with him. Where doest thou feed thy flock? In thy house? I will go, if I may find thee there. In private prayer? Then I will pray without ceasing. In the Word? Then I will read it diligently. In thine ordinances? Then I will walk in them with all my heart. Tell me where thou feedest, for wherever thou standest as the Shepherd, there will I lie down as a sheep; for none but thyself can supply my need. I cannot be satisfied to be apart from thee. My soul hungers and thirsts for the refreshment of thy presence. "Where dost thou make thy flock to rest at noon?" for whether at dawn or at noon, my only rest must be where thou art and thy beloved flock. My soul's rest must be a grace-given rest, and can only be found in thee. Where is the shadow of that rock? Why should I not repose beneath it? "Why should I be as one that turneth aside by the flocks of thy companions?" Thou hast companions—why should I not be one? Satan tells me I am unworthy; but I always was unworthy, and yet thou hast long loved me; and therefore my unworthiness cannot be a bar to my having fellowship with thee now. It is true I am weak in faith, and prone to fall, but my very feebleness is the reason why I should always be where thou feedest thy flock, that I may be strengthened, and preserved in safety beside the still waters. Why should I turn aside? There is no reason why I should, but there are a thousand reasons why I should not, for Jesus beckons me to come. If he withdrew himself a little, it is but to make me prize his presence more. Now that I am grieved and distressed at being away from him, he will lead me yet again to that sheltered nook where the lambs of his fold are sheltered from the burning sun.

取消訂閱 Unsubscribe at http://www.glorypress.com/Devotional/unsubscribe.asp?email=okfloors.zxcv@blogger.com&code=2551&ddb=5

沒有留言:

張貼留言

http://www.ichannels.com.tw/user-register.php?member=af000015291