2014年1月31日 星期五

Daily Devotion - Feb 1 - ¥q¥¬¯u¨C¤éÆF­×(¤é) Morning by Morning

司布真每日靈修(日) Morning by Morning

二月一日

經文: 「他們要歌頌耶和華的作為,因耶和華大有榮耀。」(詩篇一三八:5)

何時基督徒開始唱救恩之歌?就是他第一次將重擔卸在上帝腳前的時候;連天使唱的佳音妙樂,也不及一個蒙恩得救的孩子口中所出的歡呼來得好聽。朋友們,你可記得你們重擔脫落是在那一天?你可記得耶穌是在什麼地方向你說話:「我以永遠的愛愛你,因此,我以慈愛吸引你。」(耶卅一:3)這是多麼棒的一件,耶穌竟把我罪的痛苦挪開。這不僅是基督新生命的開始,他可以高唱樂歌,從此他更要一路歡欣快樂地讚美主,因為耶穌伴他同行,做他隨時的良師恩友,所以他要說:「我要時時稱頌耶和華,讚美祂的話必常在我口中。」(詩卅四:1)

Morning, February 1

Scripture: "They shall sing in the ways of the Lord."(Psalm 138:5)

The time when Christians begin to sing in the ways of the Lord is when they first lose their burden at the foot of the Cross. Not even the songs of the angels seem so sweet as the first song of rapture which gushes from the inmost soul of the forgiven child of God. You know how John Bunyan describes it. He says when poor Pilgrim lost his burden at the Cross, he gave three great leaps, and went on his way singing—

"Blest Cross! blest Sepulchre! blest rather be
The Man that there was put to shame for me!"
Believer, do you recollect the day when your fetters fell off? Do you remember the place when Jesus met you, and said, "I have loved thee with an everlasting love; I have blotted out as a cloud thy transgressions, and as a thick cloud thy sins; they shall not be mentioned against thee any more for ever." Oh! what a sweet season is that when Jesus takes away the pain of sin. When the Lord first pardoned my sin, I was so joyous that I could scarce refrain from dancing. I thought on my road home from the house where I had been set at liberty, that I must tell the stones in the street the story of my deliverance. So full was my soul of joy, that I wanted to tell every snow-flake that was falling from heaven of the wondrous love of Jesus, who had blotted out the sins of one of the chief of rebels. But it is not only at the commencement of the Christian life that believers have reason for song; as long as they live they discover cause to sing in the ways of the Lord, and their experience of his constant lovingkindness leads them to say, "I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth." See to it, brother, that thou magnifiest the Lord this day.

"Long as we tread this desert land,
New mercies shall new songs demand."


取消訂閱 Unsubscribe at http://www.glorypress.com/Devotional/unsubscribe.asp?email=okfloors.zxcv@blogger.com&code=2551&ddb=4

沒有留言:

張貼留言

http://www.ichannels.com.tw/user-register.php?member=af000015291