司布真每日靈修(日) Morning by Morning
一月三十一日
經文: 「耶和華──我們的義。」(耶利米書廿三:6)
想到基督全然的公義,基督徒不禁滿懷平安,寧靜、詳和、安舒。有不少人常談論社會的默暗、人性的敗壞,這誠然不錯,但若想到耶穌的聖潔要成為我們公義的外袍,我們就不禁要鬆一口氣,覺得有恃無恐。即使患難折磨我,撒旦攻擊我,倒霉不幸的事接踵而來,但這些只要是上帝允許的,都是於我有益,靠著上帝恩典,我也能得勝有餘。
<BR> 在救主裡面我們一無所缺,因為耶穌基督已為我們做了一切,祂在十架上說:「成了。」(約十九:30)既已成了,我們就不必再做什麼,只要靜享救主所成就的榮耀。「不是有自己因律法而得的義,乃是有信基督的義,就是因信上帝而來的義。」(腓三:9)當信徒說:「我單單靠耶穌而活。」他是仰賴耶穌的救恩,無論他自己是多麼的卑微不配,耶穌竟然拯救他,由此他就生發出無限感激的心,而自問:「我不為耶穌而活嗎?祂為我贖罪,我不該愛祂,服侍祂嗎?」「基督的愛激勵我們。」(林後五:14)
Morning, January 31
Scripture: "The Lord our Righteousness."(Jeremiah 23:6)
It will always give a Christian the greatest calm, quiet, ease, and peace, to think of the perfect righteousness of Christ. How often are the saints of God downcast and sad! I do not think they ought to be. I do not think they would if they could always see their perfection in Christ. There are some who are always talking about corruption, and the depravity of the heart, and the innate evil of the soul. This is quite true, but why not go a little further, and remember that we are "perfect in Christ Jesus." It is no wonder that those who are dwelling upon their own corruption should wear such downcast looks; but surely if we call to mind that "Christ is made unto us righteousness," we shall be of good cheer. What though distresses afflict me, though Satan assault me, though there may be many things to be experienced before I get to heaven, those are done for me in the covenant of divine grace; there is nothing wanting in my Lord, Christ hath done it all. On the cross he said, "It is finished!" and if it be finished, then am I complete in him, and can rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory, "Not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith." You will not find on this side heaven a holier people than those who receive into their hearts the doctrine of Christ's righteousness. When the believer says, "I live on Christ alone; I rest on him solely for salvation; and I believe that, however unworthy, I am still saved in Jesus;" then there rises up as a motive of gratitude this thought—"Shall I not live to Christ? Shall I not love him and serve him, seeing that I am saved by his merits?" "The love of Christ constraineth us," "that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves but unto him which died for them." If saved by imputed righteousness, we shall greatly value imparted righteousness.
取消訂閱 Unsubscribe at http://www.glorypress.com/Devotional/unsubscribe.asp?email=okfloors.zxcv@blogger.com&code=2551&ddb=4
- 話題 時事新聞 投資理財 其他資訊 吹水聊天 正妹 正妹美眉 日韓美女 歐美美女 明星寫真 型男帥哥 正妹短片 其他正妹 興趣 汽車機車 動漫同人 攝影技術 模型資訊 軍事資訊 運動 籃球資訊 棒球資訊 足球資訊 其他運動 運動貼圖
- 奇趣 奇趣貼圖 搞笑貼圖 惡搞圖集 驚悚恐怖 奇趣資訊 其他爆笑 生活 生活百科 醫療健康 兩性話題 女性專區 男性話題 心情日記 星座占卜 心理測驗 旅遊資訊 創意設計 寵物資訊 廚藝烹飪 美食推薦 命理專區 親子婦幼
- 科技 數位科技 電玩資訊 手機平板 硬體資訊 軟體資訊 文學 長短小說 愛情傷悲 激勵感人 驚悚故事 笑話大集 娛樂 狗仔八卦 綜藝節目 電影資訊 音樂資訊 短片 爆笑短片 音樂短片 惡搞短片 汽機短片 其他短片 幫助 網站公告 問題建議 教學文章 付款證明 文章共推
- 您是推廣高手嗎? 您可以透過推廣以下文章獲得收益。 假設您的千點閱獎金為$2,而文章抽成數為60%,當您將推廣該文章吸引到一千個訪客,您可以賺取 $2x60%=$1.20。
沒有留言:
張貼留言