2014年2月3日 星期一

Daily Devotion - Feb 4 - «H¤ßªº¤ä²¼Ã¯ Faith's check book

信心的支票簿 Faith's check book

祂必回來

經文: 「我不撇下你們為孤兒,我必到你們這裡來。」(約翰福音十四:18)

祂離開我們,但不撇下我們為孤兒。祂是我們的安慰者,祂雖不在,但我們仍受安慰,因祂說祂要回來,而這樣的信念,足以支持我們在世渡過客旅的日子。耶穌已上路,祂說:「我會很快回來。」祂言出必行,終必成就。祂說:「我會再來。」沒人能攔阻祂來,或耽延祂一刻。特別祂說,「我會來接我們。」祂真是這麼做,要來接我們回天家。這些話是新郎尚未出現時極佳的安慰與鼓舞。

當我們失去祂同在的喜樂時,我們憂傷;但我們不要難過地好像一切都沒希望。上帝生氣時會暫時離開我們一段時間,但祂的慈容會向我們再顯現;祂的離開只是暫時的,祂應許我們,必要再回來。喔,主啊,趕快來吧!祂走了,世上人失去生命的真光。我們翹首企盼見您的笑顏,您何時會再來﹖我們確知您會再來,請勿耽延,喔,我的主!


He Will Return

Scripture: "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you"(John 14:18).

He left us, and yet we are not left orphans. He is our comfort, and He is gone; but we are not comfortless. Our comfort is that He will come to us, and this is consolation enough to sustain us through His prolonged absence. Jesus is already on His way: He says, "I come quickly": He rides posthaste toward us. He says, "I will come": and none can prevent His coming, or put it back for a quarter of an hour. He specially says, "I will come to you"; and so He will. His coming is specially to and for His own people. This is meant to be their present comfort while they mourn that the Bridegroom doth not yet appear.
When we lose the joyful sense of His presence we mourn, but we may not sorrow as if there were no hope. Our LORD in a little wrath has hid Himself from us for a moment, but He will return in full favor. He leaves us in a sense, but only in a sense. When He withdraws, He leaves a pledge behind that He will return. O LORD, come quickly! There is no life in this earthly existence if Thou be gone. We sigh for the return of Thy sweet smile. When wilt Thou come unto us? We are sure Thou wilt appear; but be Thou like a roe, or a young hart. Make no tarrying, O our God!


取消訂閱 Unsubscribe at http://www.glorypress.com/Devotional/unsubscribe.asp?email=okfloors.zxcv@blogger.com&code=2551&ddb=3

沒有留言:

張貼留言

http://www.ichannels.com.tw/user-register.php?member=af000015291